How to see all questions asked? [Solved][Closed]

Sajflad
Go to solution Solved by The Shield,

Hi Don't like this new forum at all but we're stuck with it. When accessing this KTS forum, all I see is four posts (whether most recent, or viewed, etc). So, how do see the whole list of posts, as we used to be able to see in the old forum? S

The old form says, as of 22 march 2019, And what about this forum? From 6pm today, you will no longer be able to create new topics. So, we're stuck with posting on this new platform. So how can i see all posts on this new forum for KTS? Thanks F

So, we're stuck with posting on this new platform. So how can i see all posts on this new forum for KTS?
For Kaspersky Total Security the link is: https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-total-security-14Yes, is right that you see only 5 topics. The old topics are in the old Kaspersky Forum.
Hmmm...:thinking:... unsure where you're going (literally) with this link because it's just a link to the very page we're now on:hushed: Furthermore, I know that the old posts are on the old forum, but that's not what I've been asking. I have been asking, 'how do I see all the posts/questions on this new KTS forum'? If we can only see the four most recent/etc, how can we, for example, see which ones we may be able to answer ourselves, or see how others have answered them (assuming that more than four have been asked at present of course; perhaps only four are showing because that's all that's been asked)? S

Hi Don't like this new forum at all but we're stuck with it. When accessing this KTS forum, all I see is four posts (whether most recent, or viewed, etc). So, how do see the whole list of posts, as we used to be able to see in the old forum? S
Agreed Sajflad, if it 'aint broke don't fix it! At the very least keep the features that are working well.

Thanks Berny, that answers that then. Also, as Flood says, if it ain't broke, don't fix it'. So any idea why now the new forum, was there something wrong with the old one? There old one seemed to do what we needed, so i can't see the point of changing. S