How to schedule a selective scan [Closed]

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I am running Kaspersky Internet Security 19.0.0.1088 and have a few NAS (about 1 TB) to scan. I want to schedule it during midnight. First in the GUI, there is no schedule applicable for selective scan.

Then I looked for the command line program avp and hope that I can schedule the scan task myself.

I tried

avp SCAN /NETDRIVES /i0 /fe /R:some.log

However, the log said the /i0 (report only) option is ignored  and “Disinfect automatically” is the only option for non-interactive scan.

Even the best AV program will have false positive and I really hate the idea of auto-disinfect.

Why can’t I have the scan report only and decide myself what actions should be taken next?

Are there any workaround?

• Solution

Hello  @Urukhai,

Welcome!

If KIS is licensed, please raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, the support team will need the information detail you've provided here, may request a GSI & Windows Logs & images (if available). 

After submitting the request, you’’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12 digits reference number. Normally within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Lab Technical Support  (human) will contact you. You may continue to communicate with the Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome when it’s available?

Thank you🙏