How to reset Web Shield notification

ccm58

I am using Kaspersky Security Cloud Free in Windows 10. 

I tested its Web Shield by going to a test phishing site. When Kaspersky's popup warning appeared, I clicked 'I understand the risks' to allow access. 

However, now it allows access every time. How do I reset the warning?

Thank you. It worked but then my Settings were all gone. After importing my old settings, Kaspersky changed again to allow access to the site. Never mind, as it is a test phishing site, I will leave it as it is.

• Like 1

There should be an easier way to reset the Web Shield warning like auto-reset on browser restart or putting the URL into Trusted Addresses list so that we can delete it to reset. Why make things complicated for users?

I don't want to save a new cfg because I have many Trusted URLs and Exceptions. 

As I said, other antivirus programs make it easy to reset any settings. 

I uninstalled KSC Free because of this and its inability to be compatible with Brave browser which I use.

16 hours ago, ccm58 said:

I don't want to save a new cfg because I have many Trusted URLs and Exceptions. 

As I said, other antivirus programs make it easy to reset any settings. 

I uninstalled KSC Free because of this and its inability to be compatible with Brave browser which I use.

Hello,

I remember this setting will automatically fail after rebooting, have you tried rebooting?

Regards.

Yes, I tried with rebooting and after rebooting.

Anyway, thanks to all for helping. The software has many problems although Kaspersky virus definitions are supposed to be the best. So I uninstalled it and am now using another AV program without these problems.

• 5 weeks later...

I figured out the solution.

Pause KSC and then resume. Restart browser. 

KSC blocks the phishing site again.

BTW, does this Forum have any Kaspersky technician to answer questions or concerns? If not, does Kaspersky monitor the problems brought up here?

• Like 1