How to permanently tell Kaspersky not to connect to a distant server

CountryboyUK

Every time I open one of the Microsoft Office units (e.g. Word, Excel etc.) Kaspersky shows me a warning that it cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which an encrypted connection is being established.  Each time I click on ‘Disconnect’.

The reason for this attempt at a connection is that I changed jobs and when I worked at the previous place I used their edition of Microsoft Office 360 and was able to work on their server.

Having left I uninstalled Microsoft Office 360 from my machine and I purchased a copy of Microsoft Office 2019.  I assumed that all connections to the old server would disappear but something, somewhere on my desktop it still remains.  I have tried in vain with help from the software seller to remove it without success.

Here is my question:  Is it possible to tell Kaspersky to always disconnect from the old server?

Here is my question:  Is it possible to tell Kaspersky to always disconnect from the old server?

Hello @CountryboyUK

Welcome!

1. Device name, OS version & build: How to find the version of your operating system?
  2. Kaspersky software name, version & patch?
  3. Screen-prints(s), images of the issue →  it “sounds” as if the certificate “name” or provider is mismatched, show us images of all certificate tabs after (you) select Details
  4. Messages "Certificate verification problem detected" and "Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established" when trying to open a website.

Thank you🙏, 

Flood🐳+🐋

Device name: HP Pavilion all-in-one 27-r0xx

Kaspersky software name: Total Security

Version:  21.3.10.391 (h)

I am aware that the website my PC is trying to reach has an expired certificate - that is no problem.
What I would lke to know is where on my machine it is storing this information so I can stop it trying to reach that server.

On reflection I can see this is not actually a Kaspersky problem. Kaspersky is doing its job in warning me correctly that my machine is trying to connect somewhere I do not want it to go.

However, if anyhone has ideas as to how I can stop my mchine trying to do this it would be appreciated.