How to export Safe Money websites in Total Security 2020

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

I’ve got Total Security 2020 (for 3 devices) on my desktop with many websites set up in Safe Money.  I just purchased a new laptop and have set it up as my 2nd device under Total Security 2020.  How can I export my Safe Money websites from the desktop instance and import them into the laptop instance?

Hello @Mark X Williams 

Welcome!

• On the PC, open KTS Settings⚙ , select Manage settings, select Export settings, save the KTS configuration file (.cfg)
  • Transfer the .cfg file to the laptop, open KTS Settings⚙ , select Manage Settings, select Import settings, import the saved KTS Settings .cfg file. 

• Note, this will import the same settings that have been applied to the PC, If you have some Settings on the PC that you do not wish to have on the Laptop you'll need to "tweak" the laptop settings after the Import.

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳

• Solution

Hello @Mark X Williams

Link
  • After importing the original configuration file has the laptop been shutdown/powered off, using Full shutdown, not Restart, powered on, recheck the SafeMoney entries. 
  • How to apply the application settings on another computer
  • If the documented process does not work, log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, select Application malfunction template, include images, detailed history, Traces & a GSI & Windows Logs. 
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please let us know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳