How to downgrade from KTS to KIS; I already purchased and activated KIS licence.

sydh

I currently have Total Security. I have purchased and activated a licence for Internet Security. What happens when the original licence expires? Do I need to download and install Internet Security and uninstall Total Security and if so, when?

Hello sydh, Welcome! Let's break it down, Kaspersky Total Security = KTS first, when the license subscription expires is when action is needed. Second, Kaspersky Internet Security = KIS subscription, as you say you've purchased and activated KIS, the license period starts when activated, however, how has the KIS license been activated if KIS software is not installed? Please post back? Thank you:pray_tone3:.

On the 22/10/2019 KTS license will expire & KIS (not yet activated), will be automatically activated. The software (KTS) will "prompt" to renew, however, the automatic activation of KIS will initiate an install of KIS. Personally, I prefer to uninstall the old software, prepare the system and do a clean install. What happens when the activation code expires How to switch to a different Kaspersky Lab product Before installation How to remove a Kaspersky Lab application Kaspersky Internet Security 20 installation