How to disable Kaspersky completely, not just pause

Hello, how do I disable Kaspersky without uninstalling it? I have an application that I can't use anymore since I purchased Kaspersky. But I also don't want to uninstall Kaspersky because I've paid and subscribed. I just want to temporarily disable the function of kaspersky when I try to play my game.

What i mean by disable completely is that my default protection provider will become the default windows defender. I've searched the net and the answers are not update. I saw some answer from your website saying that there's a general on/off toggle switch but in the current version of your app, that toggle doesn't exist.

I hope you can help me with this. I really need to play my app/game. Thank you for your time.

• 7 months later...

Right-click the Kaspersky icon in the System Tray. This is located in the lower-right corner of the desktop. The icon looks like a "K".  KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS ICON If you don't see the icon, click the arrow button at the edge of the System Tray to expand the Tray and display all the icons.
    Select the "Settings" option. This is located above the About option of the Kaspersky program menu.
    In the Settings window go to Additional > Self-Defense.
    In the Self-Defense settings window, remove the check mark in the box next to "Enable Self-Defense".
    Confirm your selection when prompted.

Regards,
John