How to deal with Malicious Link

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi,

Everyone uses search engines to sail and search for their interest in the digital world, I use Google Chrome every time the browser show me this message :

Dangerous URL blocked , Object [gif-file removed]

How can I skip or ignore these sites to not fall into them again.?
How can I use your experiences #team_Kspersky to bypass these alerts?
Any advice can give it to resolve or deal with this notification ? Especially when I visite the sites

Thank you Small world of KasperSky

Moderator note : Suspicious object deleted

Hello @ZakariaAbo Mossa,

Welcome!

• ⛔ Please do not post dangerous or potentially dangerous links - please edit your post & remove the link⛔ 

• If you think the detection is a false positive, please raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the Malware, False Positive template, see image example at the end of the reply; ask them to analyse the site?
  • Kaspersky Technical Support, ​​​​​​provide a detailed history, and as much information as possible, they may request traces captured as the issue is replicated.  
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @ZakariaAbo Mossa,

Welcome!

• ⛔ Please do not post dangerous or potentially dangerous links - please edit your post & remove the link⛔ 

• If you think the detection is a false positive please raise a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, ask them to analyse the site?
  • Kaspersky Technical Support, ​​​​​​provide a detailed history, and as much information as possible, they may request traces captured as the issue is replicated.  
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I’m very sorry for poste this Dangerous Link 

Thank you for your understanding Mr. Flood

• Solution

Hello @ZakariaAbo Mossa,

You’re most welcome🙂 !

• Unfortunately, there’s only an hour to edit a post, after it’s first been saved, the Moderators will kindly edit or remove the URL.
  • Please let us know what the Kaspersky Technical Team advise about the site when they provide you with an answer?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳