How to create exclusions using the new kaspersky?

nob

I have Kaspersky VPN Unlimited version, and currently (im pretty sure) it has been updated. I tried following the most recent tutorials, but pretty much every single one i clicked on was an older version. I am still trying to find out how to create exclusions for a certain site that is being blocked for no reason. Anyone that can help thank you!

14 hours ago, nob said:
  1. I have Kaspersky VPN Unlimited version
  2. (im pretty sure) it has been updated.
  3. I tried following the most recent tutorials, but pretty much every single one i clicked on was an older version.
  4. I am still trying to find out how to create exclusions for a certain site that is being blocked for no reason.

Hello @nob

Welcome!

1. The topic is in Kaspersky Internet Security section, but you've referred to Kaspersky VPN unlimited software?, on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About or refer to How to find the name and the version number of a Kaspersky application please? 
  2. How to configure VPN for website categories, the rules are to facilitate the use of the VPN (or not), are you sure the block error is coming from the VPN & not Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Standard? 
  3. Does the block error happen is any browser? 
  4. VPN Web exclusions can be used to enable / or not enable - the VPN for specific sites, for example a bank site & or a region, see the gif example 
    Spoiler

image.thumb.gif.2c04907f5baa94148e67c700096888a7.gif

5. IF the block error is coming from Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Standard, go to Reports, Web Anti-Virus or Safe Browsing, find the block error, the lower portion of the screen will show extended detail about the error: copy the information & share here in your topic please OR, post a full screen screen-print of the block error including the URL please? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife