How to clean my IP address from black list [any email I send through Outlook turns into Spam]

my domestic IP address is always on blacklist, no matter how many times I reset the router, the new IP will be on blacklist again.

What tool or program can I use to stop this from happening?

I am using Kaspersky Total security in my Windows 10.

the IP blacklist problem comes using the Outlook email program, any email I send through Outlook turns into SPAM and my IP address is always in blacklist, no matter how many times I change it.

Any tool or program I can use to stop this?

many thanks in advance for your help

hi @Berny thanks for the help.

No, I do not suspect Kaspersky is the problem, what I want is to use a Kaspersky tool, so I can clean whatever rawsome or malware is putting my IP always on blacklists.

See this link to see the report about my IP address from blacklist:

https://mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx?action=blacklist%3a178.237.230.148&run=toolpage

as you can see it says I am in 1 blacklist, Spamhaus ZEN.

This only happens in my OUTLOOK in my desktop, not in my laptop, so I believe that the problem is in my OFFICE files ?! in my desktop computer, right?

I did try to run my Kaspersky Total Security tools and my Malwarebytes but nothing shows, but the blacklist shows it and any email I send from Outlook will return as not sent and SPAM.

What do you suggest I should do??

thanks in advance for your help