How to Allow Microsoft Office Upload? “upload.fp.measure.office.com” [certificate authorization cancelled]

Go to solution Solved by andrew75,

Hello,

I’ve had warnings about “upload.fp.measure.office.com” and “upload2.fp.measure.office.com”  pop up quite frequently, and they’re getting very annoying, I always allow these to continue, but even when I add exceptions for them in the Web Anti-Virus, the pop-ups still appear.

How can I permanently get rid of those Web Anti-Virus notifications for these two URLs?

• 6 months later...

Hi, I’m having the same problem here. I’d appreciate your help. Regards.

Hello @gabs,

Welcome!

1. Which KIS version & patch is installed - on the Windows taskbar, right-click the KIS icon, select About, the popup windows will provide the required information - it should at least be KIS 21.1.15.500c, noting KIS 21.2.16.590 has just been released, however, it’s very unlikely you will have 21.2 at this stage. 

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳&🐋

@gabs, the connection is established with the upload.fp.measure.office.com domain, and the certificate is issued for the *.msedge.net domain.

Also @andrew75

Look at What is microsft office upload.fp.measure.office.com ?, in the Brazilian forum, the issue appears to be affecting multiple users🤔

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳&🐋