How to activate my licence key after format, I lost my activation code.

Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Hello, i recently formated my PC and lost my Kaspersky licence, before i format i copied the licence key number, but Kaspersky ask me to enter an activation code and i don't have this activation code, can you please help me ? i have the Licence key number but i don't know where to insert it

• Solution
Welcome. To obtain your activation code “xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx” please submit your key number to K-Lab Tech Support https://center.kaspersky.com In the meantime please try to install the trial version.

Welcome. To obtain your activation code “xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx” please submit your key number to K-Lab Tech Support https://center.kaspersky.com In the meantime please try to install the trial version.
I got a windows with "add an activation code" in the link "center.kasperky.com", my licence key is in this order so i can't insert it : "XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX" EDIT: I send it to support with Berny's quote, here is my application number:

INC000010641389

Thank you !
How to recover a Kaspersky Lab product activation codeHow to transfer a Kaspersky Lab product license from an old computer to a new oneHow to save your Kaspersky Lab license before reinstalling the operating system
Thank you, it's more clear now, but unfortunetly i didn't make a "My Kaspersky account before, and didn't have the reflex to screenshot my kaspersky window

Hello One-TiK,
  1. If the Lab have only sent you the Licence key, unfortunately, we cannot fix this.
  2. When the Lab logged INC000010641389, an automatic email is also sent with that INC#, type a reply in that email, explain the issue, tell them you need the activation code & email it back to Technical Support so they can help you.
Please let us know how you go? Best regards.

my licence key is in this order so i can't insert it : "XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX" EDIT: I send it to support with Berny's quote, here is my application number:

INC000010641389

One-TiK With your information above , K-Lab Technical Support will provide you an activation code with format "xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx".