How Do I Send A Program To Kaspersky?

I’m trying to use a mod for a game on Steam (FIFA 21) and I am constantly receiving a block notification for it. It is not a virus, malware, trojan, or anything else that it flags it as. It is a legitimate tool, and the mods that run through it are legitimate as well. How do I send all of this to Kaspersky to have it scanned and legitimized?

I’m trying to use a mod for a game on Steam (FIFA 21) and I am constantly receiving a block notification for it. It is not a virus, malware, trojan, or anything else that it flags it as. It is a legitimate tool, and the mods that run through it are legitimate as well. How do I send all of this to Kaspersky to have it scanned and legitimized?

Hello @Eidechsenkönig

Welcome!

Upload the exe & scan, using Kaspersky’s Threat Intelligence Portal & also select Submit to reanalyze, fill in your email address & an explanation of the problem, ask the VA lab to assist? 

Note, if the exe size is to big, you’ll need to log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in Malware, False positive template, zip the exe, name the archive INFECTED, add a password to the archive → in the incident description, provide the details, the password, the KTS Report, screen prints of the problem & all steps you’ve taken, ask the TS team to ask the VA lab to assist? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

OK, so I’m attempting to send it in through Kaspersky Technical Support. It tells me I need to upload the files through WebDAV. I’m using CyberDuck to do so. However, I don’t see the file attached to my case request. How can I be sure that it has attached. CyberDuck says it has uploaded. Should I just trust that it has been fully uploaded and send the case?

OK, so I’m attempting to send it in through Kaspersky Technical Support. It tells me I need to upload the files through WebDAV. I’m using CyberDuck to do so. However, I don’t see the file attached to my case request. How can I be sure that it has attached. CyberDuck says it has uploaded. Should I just trust that it has been fully uploaded and send the case?

Hello @Eidechsenkönig

Thanks for posting back!

No! 

The Webdav/Cyberduck option is not reliable. 

Upload the zipped, password protected archive to any cloud service of your choice, create a share link, add the share link & the password to the details of the incident request.  

Note: Kaspersky will send an automated email, acknowledging the incident has been created, then within 24 to 48 hours, a Kaspersky human should email you; if you do not hear from them after 96 hours, email them; sometimes their automated system closes incident requests after 5 days, even if you’re waiting for their initial “human” response. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋