How do I remove SiSoftware Sandra Lite? Thanks for any help.

Andismom12

A friend I’ve known since first grade sent me a link to a picture today. I know it came from him. I know he wouldn’t send me malware. So I clicked on the link. Kaspersky told me not to go there, but I had to see that picture! Bad decision.

So I installed Mozilla Rocket Science for faster internet, and I’m not sure I ever even reached the SISoftware for Sandra Lite. Just to be sure, how do I find that and remove it? I’d also like to remove the Rocket Science program after reading comments here.

Thank you so much for any help you can give me.

I got a message on FB from a good friend yesterday, not knowing he had been hacked. It had a link to see a picture, and, like a fool, I fell for it. I’ve known the friend who messaged me yesterday since we were in first grade. So I got a prompt to download this SiSoftware Sandy Lite.

I also downloaded Mozilla’s rocket booster and don’t want that either. However, I don’t see either of these in my downloaded items file, and I didn’t expand anything, so I guess I’m free and clear. Thanks for your time and effort.