how do i get kaspersky/2checkout to issue me a refund on my license fee please? the product they delivered to my mail is faulty...will not download nor install

demi0
Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

It has been way over 16 hours now since I first tried to download and install The Kaspersky Total Security Package after my paid license activation. Despite a very stable internet connection, the installation failed over 6 times!! (The installation also massively slowed down my network speed)

I have looked all over the internet for useful information that might help rectify this issue, even looked in the FAQ Section of The Kaspersky website. ALL TO NO AVAIL. 

Considering that this has stressed me so bad and has negatively impacted my productivity The Whole of today, I want a total and immediate refund of my license fee. I want the activated license REVOKED. 

I have written to Kaspersky Technical Support and 2Checkout concerning this but I haven’t received any response yet.

Does anyone know anything else I can do? Solely interested in getting my refund.

Hello @demi0

Welcome!

It’s sounds as if you’ve had a dreadful experience😓 . 

• Unfortunately, the Community cannot issue refunds or fix this, only Kaspersky Technical Support & or  2checkout  can → they have access to your private information. 
  • They may take up to 5 business days to attend to the problem, but they will definitely assist, cancel the license and process a refund, do not worry. 
  1. Before trying to install KTS, was a check of  installed applications incompatible with Kaspersky, done? 
  2. Done the computer meets the Kaspersky system requirements?
  3. Which MAC OS version are you trying to install the Kaspersky software on? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi @Flood and Flood's wife , thank you so very much for responding.

Dreadful would be an understatement, really.

Yes, I have done a quick check on installed apps incompatible with the Kaspersky product and I don’t have any of those on my Mac. My MacOS version is the 11.0 Big Sur and it meets all Kaspersky system requirements.

I’m incredibly frustrated, I can only hope the technical support gets back to me in time.

Hello @demi0

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for confirming the software compatibility check & OS requirements👌

• We understand your frustration, it’s absolutely far from ideal, however, Kaspersky Technical Support will respond. 
  1. When did you log the case? 
  2. After you logged the case, did you receive an automated email with an INC reference#, from Kaspersky Technical Support

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋