how do i activate my licence onto my mobile ph.

Quantum

I have a license for the above product. I understand that it allows me to use on my computer, iPhones and my iPads, which number 5. However, I cannot use it on any other devices but my computer as it will not load. I am getting a message from one of my other financial accounts that there has been some activity that I did not authorize and I have had to change my password twice. I thought I had Total Security against this type of thing. 

Why can’t I use VPN on my iPhones and iPads since it says it is included in my license? It asks me for a trial, which I can’t get past. 

I apologize but I am very frustrated right now. 

AppleOne

Sent from my iPad

I have a license for KTS. I understand that it allows me to use on my computer, iPhones and my iPads, which number 5.

Why can’t I use VPN on my iPhones and iPads since it says it is included in my license? It asks me for a trial, which I can’t get past

Hello @AppleOne

Thank you for updating us with the information👌

We do understand how frustrating & annoying this type of issue may be!

On iOS devices, using a Kaspersky Total Security license, there is no AV software product covered, for example Kaspersky Internet Security; for a product with *similar* AV functions, it’s necessary to purchase Kaspersky Security Cloud Family, Personal or use the Free version.

Regarding Kaspersky’s Secure Connection, using the Kaspersky Total Security license, the license provides the FREE VPN only, to use the Kaspersky’s Secure Connection PREMIUM version, Kaspersky requires their subscribers to purchase a separate subscription. The information is detailed in the following documents:

What is Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection

About Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection

Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection: available versions and subscription options

Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection for iOS & activating the Premium version of the app

If further information is required please do not hesitate to post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋