How can I contact support?

beardog69

Hi I got a software version of the full Kaspersky 2020 full security. I have it on both C-Drive & Drives just in case what happened happens. My C Drive caught the Kaspersky bug (from 2014 & made infamous in 2017. I got the Malaware.Jaike bug also known as Jake from the employee who made the bug to target the U.S. during the 2016 U.S. election. Anyway after it caught the bug it killed my license that has 300+ days on it. I have tried to contact Kaspersky over & over but all I get is a loop to sign in & then another loop asking me to sign in. First time in 3 years with any problems but Please if anyone has a trick to contact Kaspersky or a Employee or moderator to get me a direct link to contact the company. I can’t even buy direct from Kaspersky  due to the login loop. Computer is on Win 10 fully updated. That happens on both drives & my laptop. I got rid of the bug but I can’t use my main drive till I get my antivirus up & running. Thanks for any help!

Barry

I have tried to contact Kaspersky over & over but all I get is a loop to sign in & then another loop asking me to sign in. First time in 3 years with any problems but Please if anyone has a trick to contact Kaspersky or a Employee or moderator to get me a direct link to contact the company. I can’t even buy direct from Kaspersky  due to the login loop. Computer is on Win 10 fully updated. That happens on both drives & my laptop. I got rid of the bug but I can’t use my main drive till I get my antivirus up & running. Thanks for any help!

Barry

Hello @beardog69, Barry,

Welcome!

On the Contacts page, select your location, then select Chat with a expert (not available all locations), or Phone (not available all locations)

If neither option is available to you, please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thanks for the reply. I can’t get any options it just loops on login asks what I want to do I select contact support back to login try to make a ticket for support back to login. Try to buy another license & it says nothing is available in Thailand but I just got this set of licenses 21 weeks ago. My other computer I am selling has 500 days on last license. I repurchased during the original time period so it added to my time. I know they supply Thailand with Licenses as I have been with Kaspersky 3 years now. It is really strange. And I work in cyber tech division so I could spend a month troubleshooting their coding but I think it has to do with the bug that was in the last download update from Kaspersky. That & it is easier to get a new company if I can’t get in contact with them. I used to have a direct contact but I don’t want to look through 22 (2) terabyte drives to locate where I put it.New computer 4 re formats later so It isn’t in any of the available dives like usual. Any contacts for direct order or to bypass the usual site to get a tech?

Thanks Barry

Hello @beardog69, Barry, 

You’re most welcome☺ !

Hmmm, correct, Thailand only has the option to Submit a request🙁, which, if the account cannot be accessed, makes it impossible to contact Support, unless, you create a new account, that would work or, let’s ping Mr fixit, @Igor Kurzin, he surely will be able to work some magic for you!

If possible, please assist Igor Kurzin? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hi @beardog69

Sorry to hear about your issue. Can you please pm me your email address that you used to register at my.kaspersky.com site? 

Regards,

Igor

Hi Igor,

I haven’t received any message back yet so I can mark topic as best answer. I did re-install a trial copy so I had some type of security but still need help. I am going to purchase another 3rd party copy so when 3 weeks come up I have security.

Barry

• 5 months later...

Delta Airline is one of the best cost-effective air carriers that cater to the travel needs of millions of people to numerous destinations worldwide. The airline intends to ease the process of booking tickets for its customers. Delta Airlines Phone number USA is available for travelers round the clock to reach out for help for any travel-related queries, like booking, seat reservation, flight cancelation, baggage issues, etc. Travelers can make use of various discount offers and vacation deals to minimize the cost of air travel. If you wish to travel light and cheap, connect with us at delatairlinesreservationnumber.com.