HEUR:Trojan.PHP.Generic

Hello Community, 

Since a few weeks, whenever I use Chrome, Total security notifications begin to appear every 10 or 15 minutes for some download attempt.

Even though this is a blocked download attempt, which is a good thing, I am concerned with the number of attempts in an hour. I understand from the diagnosis that the problem is in Chrome; what I don't understand is how to entirely remove this threat.

I uninstalled Chrome numerous times, removed cache, cookies, data, and so on... I start over, and the problem persists. Can somebody assist me in understanding how to handle this problem?

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-08 185358.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-01-08 185421.png

3 hours ago, Josh_molina said:

Since a few weeks, whenever I use Chrome, Total security, HEUR:Trojan.PHP.Generic notifications begin to appear every 10 or 15 minutes for some download attempt.

Even though this is a blocked download attempt, which is a good thing, I am concerned with the number of attempts in an hour. I understand from the diagnosis that the problem is in Chrome; what I don't understand is how to entirely remove this threat.

I uninstalled Chrome numerous times, removed cache, cookies, data, and *so on*... I start over, and the problem persists.

1. Can somebody assist me in understanding how to handle this problem?

Hello @Josh_molina

Welcome!

1. In Chrome: has a *full* Reset settings been done -> Restore settings to their original defaults: chrome://settings/reset 
  2. & follow these guides: How to remove advertising applications from your browser & Kaspersky notification of detection, file or website detected, by Richbuff

Please advise? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added: https://forum.kaspersky.com/topic/kaspersky-notification-of-detection-file-or-website-detected-1313/