help for qarj ransome

Hello @dantheman, Welcome.

With your posts in the two German forums you have unfortunately received little support.

Do you (or your friend) use a Kaspersky product? Then a request to the support might be helpful.

Your ransomware is still relatively new, it probably belongs to the STOP/DJVU family.
In any case, you should also contact 'No More Ransom' project, where, with a lot of luck, a decryption tool will be available at some point.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dantheman said:

hello all my file extensions end with .qarj

What did I catch there, can I do something or is it hopeless?

Hello @dantheman

Welcome!

1. Read before you create a new topic!
  2. Follow *all* of this guide from Danila T.: How to remove Ransomware from Windows & decrypt files, including using the: NO MORE RANSOM site.
  3. Do (you) have backups in Cloud storage or on external drives? 
  4. IF (you) have an active Kaspersky software subscription, contact Kaspersky support: https://support.kaspersky.com/b2c#contacts, select either Chat or Email, then select Malware, I suspect my device is infected template; Support may request logs, traces & other data; they will guide you.
  5. ?IF (you) share infected files with Support, make sure they are in password protected archives -marked with a passwordINFECTED & make sure (you) tell support the password!?

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
Hi Schulte??, cross posted, didn't know dantheman had posted in the German forum?
  • Like 1