Hashes for the KIS installation files. Each time I download the file it gives me different hashes.

I want to download KIS I checked the website for hashes of the respective executable file but could not find anything. 
Can somebody provide it?

Thank you

Hello @AnnikaBarbara

Welcome back! 

1. Which www did you check, please provide a URL? 
  2. From our last discussion, you were wishing to try KIS trial version, is that still your requirement? 
  3. The download link on the Kaspersky Internet Security support page is for the Global version, you may wish to check that? 

KIS hash information from the KIS Trial installer we tested for you in your last post, 17th October 2020

Please post back?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Thank you for answering my question. 
I used the provided link and it resulted in different hash number. Tested it second time and again different hash…

something goes wrong... will try it more times and observe the result.

Hello @AnnikaBarbara

• A second computer is not required!
  1. Post the URL you wish us to download?
  2. How many installer files are you testing? 
  3. Post full screen images of the tests please?
  4. Use  Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal & post full screen images of the result(s) ?
  5. Use Virus Total & post full screen images of the result(s) ?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Very interesting… I searched on Google and found the same problem here in the forum: „Different KIS Trial installation file on each download “

Hello @AnnikaBarbara

Different KIS Trial installation file on each download & @Schulte’s advice at the time:

I think the download is safe. Probably the downloader gets its own installation ID or timestamp.
The real installer will check every single file for integrity later during the installation. If anything is suspicious, it will abort.

unquote

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello,

I add a little information, Do you check the digital signature of the installation file? It has digital signature tab in the property of the file?

If the installation file lost its digital signature. There are two possible causes of this problem. The first one is that the downloading file is interrupted and the file download is incomplete. The second possibility is that there is a malicious program infection on your computer, the newly created exe executable file is modified by malwares to invade some code and the digital signature is lost. So please tell us…... Please tell us the result of the digital signature check.

Regards.

Hello Wesly,

which region site are you using? I tried the USA website and the hashes do not change. But when I change the region to Germany/Switzerland - every download has individual/different hash. 
I think UK regional website also gets individual hashes. 
what bothers me is that the digital signature has no “time stamp”...

How can I be sure that the installer I use is properly formed?

If there is an issue with the preparing the file this „wrong“ file is them signed and I do download it. 

It would be nice to have a file with the same hash for all downloads. For that reason I would know other people use exactly the same installer.