Hackers

Hi

I have been targeted by hackers, who seem to have access to phone even though I got a new one, and also know what Im doing on xbox. how are they doing this no scans show anything. I think they are masking theyre Ips with ones simialr to mine to make it look like nothing is out of the ordinary. have they compromised my network? what do I do? I have depression and anxiety and all of this has left my very unwell. Any help wpuld be great thanks.

I have just got kaspersky yesterday. Everything seems fine, the phone does not show anything even after a scan. I apologise as there probably is a solution somewhere in the forum but its more complicated than that. how have they got access to my phone again? I presume they must have control over our entire network and every device . this has gone on for over a year.

• Like 1

https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Xbox entered mail, Gmail, hotmail, etc. Check the e-mails entered into the devices. If a compromised email is detected, turn on passwords and 2FA protections.

Check the e-mails entered in the device connected to the modem and the devices that have internet communication. Do not connect unknown people or untrusted devices to your network.

• Like 1

thank you for you reply, the devices do not show anything on scan, I have deleted the xbox accounts. But the xbox account were not where the problem started. Have they downloaded something onto the system apps on a device that will go undetected and are using that to gain access to the network and to other devices? how do i solve this? 

Edited by genlab

nothing shows up on scans, there was incoming ips to my laptop that when I ran an ip search there were comments on the ips saying they were being used by hackers and are malicious. My galaxy phone has max security settings i have it set to not be able to download anything without confirmation but downloads still come through. Im being targeted by hackers they know how to get around all of this

Are you still there, my friend?
Don't be anxious, be happy!
Being too suspicious will have a bad effect on your health.
I think it's time for you to reflect on what's going on around you.
I strongly suggest that you share with us the details of every incident that you think is related to hacking, and I suggest that you upload pictures to prove it.
That way we can analyze each one and give you advice.

• Like 2

Data about yourself, an image of the problem, data, etc. You haven't shared yet. I mentioned the firewall and secure applications, what is the device not shown, a data of the problem, etc. no information so far. I mentioned 2FA, was it done, was it checked, still no response. You usually proceed by asking questions on your own.
As XZZ said, you have to offer something to prove.

• Like 1