growing size restore points

I use on windows 10 KIS 2019: I have now 4 restore points.One restore point growed to 10Gbyte.The other are 1.5 Gbyte (this means also growed) and to other below 1Gbyte (not yet growed). On another PC with KAV 2017 and KAV 2016 I had also the problem of growing size of restore points. Can someone using KIS 2019 check the size of his restore points in dir c:\system volume information with an application like treesize (running as administrator)? Before my C drive was a harddisk so there was not really a problem but now I have an SSD: this means I need to be carefully with volume. Thanks.

For the problem with my other PC I have already contacted the support of Kaspersky and they could not help me they said Kaspersky was not the cause. But When I disabled Kaspersky the problem was disappaered. On the new PC I have not yet disabled Kaspersky because of security reasons (I have to disable Kaspersky a couple of weeks). Therefor I ask whether another person using KIS 2019 could check the size of his restore points.

• 10 months later...