Got a notification about a dangerous website when I didn't even open the website.

I was searching through google and I got a notification about a download blocked and object (file) could not be disinfected. I didn't click on the website. I just saw it while searching and I got a notification about a download blocked and a file detected which is making me concerned a lot. Here are some images. I've censored the link but will provide further information if needed. I just want to know if it's anything to worry about and what steps I should take. What concerns me the most is that I didn't even click on the website. It was just there on the page.

Hello @Farnham4775,

Welcome!

TROJAN.SCRIPT.GENERIC

• 1 Check the URL using Kaspersky’s, Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal
  • 2 Log a case with Kaspersky Technical Support, select template Malware, & whichever option most closely represents the issue  - see image below; include the actual URL & the URL that was used when “searching through google”; ask the Kaspersky Lab to let you know if the detection is a false positive? If it’s a legitimate detection, the Lab will advise you why and they will provide steps to take. 
  • 3 After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • 4 Follow @richbuff’s Notification of Detection, file or website detected tutorial.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳