Gmail Won't Open due to me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com

Perkinli

I tried to open my gmail this morning and it would not open, giving me a message: “Waiting on  me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com”. What happened? I am running Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge.

///// Moderator update: press Shift+F5 while at gmail.com as a workaround to this issue

Hello @Perkinli,

Welcome!

➡ Please see I can’t access some sites. The websites keeps trying to load me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com & me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com

➡ The workaround atm is to use Edge Chromium InPrivate browser. 

Also:

•  Please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, ask them to assist? 
  • They’ll need the info you’ve provided here, a GSI & Windows Logs, & an image of the error, ask them to assist?  
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human🕵 will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • Please  keep us posted with any updates they provide please? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

I tried to open my gmail this morning and it would not open, giving me a message: “Waiting on  me.kis.v2.scr.kaspersky-labs.com”. What happened? I am running Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge.

///// Moderator update: press Shift+F5 while at gmail.com as a workaround to this issue

I had the same problem earlier this morning I uninstalled Total Security, Secure connection and Password Manager and Reinstalled it. My Gmail works now.