Getting Kaspersky from istanbul, from which store can I purchase?

Sazo
Go to solution Solved by nexon,

Hello all,

For people that are in Istanbul, Turkey. 

From which store I can purchase " Kaspersky total security " ???

I am now in Istanbul I didn't find it in pc or electronics stores, they sell other product like Panda. The only way is by purchasing it online... but I can't purchase it online. 

For your information I contacted by email the support team the case was closed without getting an answer , they sent me addresses of company that sells it for other companies. 

I want one for one person for personal use not a company, a licence key for three devices and by cash from a store in istanbul. 

The question is easy I think ?!? 

Please help, thank you. 

Thank you nexon for your answer,

I have got answers and emails from Kaspersky support team , for more than a week I was emailing them and always with answers , but the problem wasn't resolved. And the case was closed because I didn't answer for a day as I was waiting an answer from a contact they sent me from many others in a list via link from Kaspersky support team email. I could get an answer from only one company that was listed in the email I was still waiting and I am still waiting for their answers. 

Kaspersky provided me also the link you posted in your comment " thank you " , but it is in turkish I had to translate the page  via google translate from the browser and that also was Kaspersky support team advices …

I don't speak/read turkish. 

I just want to purchase from a store by cash not online for a personal use for one person a licence key of Kaspersky total security 2021 for three devices. " for windows 10 pc , for samsung tablet,

and for my samsung smartphone "  , from Istanbul. 

Nexon ... what is an INC number issue ?

And thanks again for the help and your comment. 

P.S : I speak Arabic, French, English, and a little Italian. 

• Solution

You are in contact with official Kaspersky team support via my.kaspersky.com?

Also as far i know they close ticket after 7 days when you not reply. 

But in turkey you can not buy other version only in turkish language (because region). For example i can not buy arabic version in czech republic thats logical. One small tip you can switch language interface to English always by combination in pc shift+F5 and shift+F12 this switching any language to English and back in kaspersky program. 

And Inc number is number of case (issue).

Also try contact official tech support on my.kaspersky.com they know where are distributors in Turkey (but if you buy product in turkey probably in turkish language) 

Yes Nixon I contacted them via my.kaspersky.com. 

All I want is a license key from a shop or a list of shops that sell it here in Istanbul because I didn't find it " Kaspersky total security 2021 " , after emails they sent me list of companies that sell for more than one user like 10 users and other products, I have found only one company only that could communicate with " from their list " , I still wait for their answer.…

No problem for the language of the product I can switch as you mentioned it , thanks for the tip. 

My INC or case issue is …

INC000012261370

Thanks again ...

Yes nexon that was their last suggestion, from their I have found the company I am waiting their answer, they told me they have to get an approval from Kaspersky first so I'm waiting I was waiting until the case closed. 

From all the lists I've called in English the answer was negative some explained they sell for big company or resellers others didn't speak English…

The only one was xxxxxxxxxxx , their english was good they requested an email from me explaining what I want after the phone call , I called them days later and I am still waiting…

They speak also arabic , but they sell also for resellers and companies and other products and service. 

That is why I am in the forum.…

Thanks for your suggestions nexon ...

I know nexon it is more safe online, but I can't purchase it online…

The biggest stores sells Panda antivirus!!!!

Do you think if a relative purchase it online for me I can get the key of the product????

Thank you for the help nexon. 

Hello, you should have asked this question in the Turkey section :)

I understand you want to buy it in cash, but why?

Read this link I gave:

https://support.kaspersky.com/common/error/activation/10990

They will still give it digitally as a license, but you can still go to the store of this company and buy it. There were boxed or Digital license sales.

You can see where it is available from the "STOKTAKİ MAĞAZALAR" section.

https://www.vatanbilgisayar.com/kaspersky-total-security-3pc-multi-device.html

As mentioned above, you should know that the language will be Turkish.

If you can find there is no problem with having a 2020 license. It supports up to three versions. You can install 2021 with the same license.