Gamepass

Whynero

Hello 

Hello, I use M Windows 10 Pro V 10.0.19041 Build 19041and Kaspersky Total Security, When the protection is on I cannot stream using nflgamepass. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Hello @Whynero

Welcome!

1. What happens when you cannot stream nflgamepass→ are there any errors - may we have a full screen image of the isssue/s? 
  2. Which Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) version & patch(x) x = letter, is installed → on Windows Taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About ?  
  3. Does the issue happen in every supported browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge Chromium? 
  4. In KTS Reports, are there any nflgamepass related errors - “yes”, save, export the Report & attach📎 to your reply please? 

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello,

thanks for the reply. KTS version is 21.2.16.590
No errors are displayed it keeps loading or it doesn’t start to buffer at all.

It works perfectly when the protection is disabled. I tried already Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

Thanks.

Hello, thanks for the reply. KTS version is 21.2.16.590, No errors are displayed it keeps loading or it doesn’t start to buffer at all. It works perfectly when the protection is disabled. I tried already Firefox, Chrome and Edge. Thanks.

Hello @Whynero

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for the information👌

To test the issue, do each of the following steps, one at a time, in whichever browser you decide to test the issue:

• 🅰Clear browsing, history, cache, refresh the test browser, exit the browser & restart before proceeding
  1. Private browsing - allow data collection → recheck? 
  2. Anti-banner - allow banners → recheck? 
  3. Inject script into web traffic to interact with web pages - uncheck → recheck? Note, if this option works, it’s not a solution, at this stage, it’s simply to test.
  4. Encrypted connections scan → do not scan encrypted connections - uncheck → recheck? Note, if this option works, it’s not a solution, at this stage, it’s simply to test.
  5. Add http://www.nflgamepass.com/ to Web Anti-Virus Trusted URLs → recheck? 
  6. Replicate the issue, and at the same time, open the Console developer log → in browser window, select 3 tiny dots, select More tools, select Developer tools, select Console tab, take a screen image & post back? 
  7. Also, recheck & confirm if KTS has a patch(x) please? 

Please let us know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Hello, cookies already tried. Points 1 & 2 already tried in the past with no solution, but now it worked!  I don’t now how, I don’t know why and I do not want to know. I am already happy. 
Thanks.

Hello @Whynero,

You’re most welcome☺ !

Thank you for letting us know the issue is resolved, that’s a brilliant outcome, we’re delighted🤸

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋