Game disconnected, problems with Game Destiny 2 [MOVED]

I am having problems with the Bungie Destiny 2 Enterprise Game, I have already enabled security gateways, I have already given permission to the main battlenet and destiny2.exe applications. I used the entire internet to find out if this problem had ever happened. This is connected to the anti-virus because when I disable and enter the game does not happen the problem in question, this being weasel [nicknamed the error by the company]. sites reports being a connection error, but by turning off the protection, the game disconnect no longer occurs. I have a sensible evaluation, if I do not have any solutions I will not recommend the anti-virus between the gamer //Mod Note: moved to proper language section 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Ajmal Perfume is the best-selling fragrance of all time, Best Perfume Online that Suited for both
Men's & Women's, a scent that makes you feel & look good that triggers sense to affect your smell.
Shop Now the best fragrance in the world of Men's Cologne to look sexier and be the attention
seeker, Try Now Ajmal's Latest & Best Innovative Fragrance Attar Design for your beauty routine,
create a Customized Fragrance in a simple way. Buy Affordable Perfume Oil Online Store for Men's &
Women's, Check out the Ajmal Branded Perfume Wide variety Fragrance with Attractive Price & Best
Discount Offer, Purchase Online Now in the USA.

Every Strong Man who wants to look powerful & Refreshing, give your finishing touch look with our
range of fragrance, Shopping Ajmal long Lasting Perfume at online store. Make Someone the Perfect
Fragrance day, Gift them Ajmal Cologne, Of course, you want to Gift them the Best & Classy Bottle,
Ajmal Brand is One of the most Popular Perfumes used by Special one.

• 2 months later...