For some strange reason I'm running the KTS Beta version?

Urh06
Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

Hello everyone!

So I have just bought a new KTS subscribtion, and when I have installed it, the first odd thing that occured to me was that it's running some beta version? On the subscribtion page in the KTS UI, it states: 

The beta version of Kaspersky Total Security is designed for beta testing, it contains full functionality but is not a finished version and may contain errors and defects.

I'm pretty sure I didn't install the beta myself, btw, for some reason I'm still running the H patch of the latest version of KTS but the I is already out.

So now I'm running Kaspersky Total Security 21.3.10.391(h) instead of I, and when I try a database update it does update the databases but no new patch it seems.

Can anyone tell me what's wrong, or if this is normal behavior?

BTW I'm on windows 10

Regards,

Urh

• Solution

Hello @Urh06, Welcome.

May I ask from which source you downloaded the software? Was it from the Kaspersky site or from another provider like a computer magazine?

The patch 'i' thing is normal. It is currently distributed to only 18% of the installations, you have to wait a bit.

• Like 1

I have downloaded it directly from my.kaspersky.com. Well since everything works fine for now maybe I do not need to be worried, and thanks for telling me about the patch status, because I was already a little sceptical.

• Like 1