[ Fixed in 2021MR3 ] 一周以内多次出现系统崩溃蓝屏,klflt.sys 失败 / the computer crash down and the blue screen code:DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL KLFLT.SYS FAIL

Go to solution Solved by Yliven,

一周以内多次出现系统崩溃,蓝屏代码为:DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL,同时显示klflt.sys失败。只能强制重启,请帮忙看一看。
This week, the computer crash down and went to the BLUE SCREEN several times.
the blue screen code:DRIVER_IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL and at the same time, the infomation on blue screen shows that the KLFLT.SYS FAIL.
I have to restart my computer, plz help me to solve the problem

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Windows version: 10.0.19042.804

kaspersky Internet security version:21.2.16.590(b)

I have upload the GET SYSTEM INFO REPORT (INCLUDEING LOG) to the INC000012540623

• Solution

尊敬的用户您好:

您反馈的这个问题我们在您提交的问题ID-INC000012540623已经再次邮件回复给您。

请您查看最新回复,安装新的版本后检查问题是否得到解决,请反馈给我们。

谢谢!

Dear consumer,

We have replied to you via e-mail again on the question ID-INC000012540623 you submitted. Please check the latest reply and check if the problem is resolved after installing the new version, please give us feedback. Thank you!

@Yliven@Wesly.Zhang 

感谢两位的帮忙,如果该故障在安装新版本一周以后仍未出现,我将在此贴进行反馈,同样,如果安装了新版本仍然出现蓝屏,我也将第一时间反馈到此贴并@你们,谢谢。

Thanks for help. If the fault does not appear after a week after installing the new version, I will post here to give feedback. Similarly, if the blue screen still appears after installing the new version, I will also post it to this post as soon as possible and at you, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

尊敬的用户您好:

谢谢!

Dear consumer,

We have replied to you via e-mail again on the question ID-INC000012540623 you submitted. Please check the latest reply and check if the problem is resolved after installing the new version, please give us feedback. Thank you!

更新:在安装新的版本后,未出现蓝屏情况

Update: After installing the new version, no blue screen occured.

尊敬的用户您好:

谢谢!

Dear consumer,

更新:在安装新的版本后,未出现蓝屏情况

Hello,

OK. This case could be closed.

Regards.