Firefox 68.0.2 Page Up/Page Down issue with Kaspersky Protection Extention on

krembuk

I'm getting page up/page down button behavior problem when Kaspersky Protection extension is turned on. Firefox version is 68.0.2.
Hello krembuk, Welcome! Please tell us:
  1. Operating System full name? version? build?
  2. KTS, free or licensed? version? patch(x)? x = letter
  3. Kaspersky Protection extension version?
  1. Can you detail more, the page up/page down button issue, or if it's possible to show in images, please post?
  2. Has the issue always existed or just begun?
  3. IF, the issue is recent, have the been any changes, hardware, software, network, anything at all?
--- Have you: (a) Uninstalled Firefox. (b) Shutdown computer using FULL shutdown method. (c) Restarted computer. (d) Made sure KTS is active. (e) Downloaded and installed new FireFox installer. (f) Shutdown computer using FULL shutdown. (g) Restarted computer. (h) Made sure KTS is active. (i) Retested (Kaspersky protection extension - on), page up/page down button issue? Please let us know? Thank you.

1. Operating System full name? version? build? Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362.295
  2. KTS, free or licensed? version? patch(x)? licensed, 20.0.14.1085 (c)
  3. Kaspersky Protection extension version? 30.0.3762.27d-20190319165301
  1. Can you detail more, the page up/page down button issue, or if it's possible to show in images, please post? if there is a possibility to scroll up/down (vertical scrollbar is moveable), page up/page down behavior is stuck. scroll bar behavior is normal. unfortunately in this case, a pic will not be useful.
  2. Has the issue always existed or just begun? just begun. i just reinstalled my computer, reinstalled firefox, and reinstalled kts, so they were the only three apps when i catched the issue.
  3. IF, the issue is recent, have the been any changes, hardware, software, network, anything at all? nothing changes. it was a clean windows reinstall. please replicate.

Hello krembuk, Please follow: (a) Uninstall Firefox. (b) Shutdown computer using FULL shutdown method. (c) Restart computer. (d) Made sure KTS is active. (e) Download and install new FireFox installer. (f) Shutdown computer using FULL shutdown. (g) Restart computer. (h) Made sure KTS is active. (i) Retest (Kaspersky protection extension - on), page up/page down button issue? ---
  1. IF, issue persists, please provide a url, with a page up/page down feature/function?
Thanks

thank you for your support. i think i'll just disable the the protection.
Hello krembuk, Thanks for posting back. To install minor software prior to any foundation software (responsible for providing protection and security) may result in unpredictable results. Re: JetPack 4.2.1 - L4T R32.2 release for Jetson Nano, Jetson TX1/TX2, and Jetson AGX Xavier
  1. Scroll Bar - works.
  2. Manually moving Scroll Bar - works
  3. Scroll To Top - works
Please let me know where you select "Page up" / "Page down" ? Thanks.

thank you for your support. i think i'll just disable the the protection.
Hello krembuk, Thanks for posting back. To install minor software prior to any foundation software (responsible for providing protection and security) may result in unpredictable results. Re: JetPack 4.2.1 - L4T R32.2 release for Jetson Nano, Jetson TX1/TX2, and Jetson AGX Xavier
  1. Scroll Bar - works.
  2. Manually moving Scroll Bar - works
  3. Scroll To Top - works
Please let me know where you select "Page up" / "Page down" ? Thanks.
They're buttons on the keyboard

Don't have this with Firefox 68.0.2 and KIS 2019 (g)...
Hello Vitalik93, Welcome and thanks for posting. We also, haven't been able to replicate the (physical) up/down button - keyboard failure, when used in Firefox 68. browsers. Unless krembuk provides us with requested url/s, the only conclusion that can be drawn is, user error. No issues with KIS. Best regards