fantasy football league, blank white page. [Closed]

RickF
Go to solution Solved by Schulte,

I am accessing a new website for my fantasy football league. I get to the home page of the website and then it goes blank white. I can't find what option may be blocking or an option I need to change etc. Any help would be appreciated. ( I have rebooted my pc, all my software is updated) I just don't have a clue.

I am accessing a new website for my fantasy football league. I get to the home page of the website and then it goes blank white. I can't find what option may be blocking or an option I need to change etc. Any help would be appreciated. ( I have rebooted my pc, all my software is updated) I just don't have a clue.
Hello RickF. Welcome! Please tell us:
  1. Operating system? version? build?
KIS:
  1. Free or licensed?
Version?
  1. Patch(x)? x = letter?
  2. Kaspersky browser/s extension/s? versions?
  3. Browser/s name/s? version/s?
----
  1. Does the issue happen on all browsers?
----
  1. In KIS REPORTS - 'check "All Events" & then filter & check "Web Anti-Virus": are there any entries for the fantasy football league www, if "yes", can you export the report, choose the smallest time period possible, 24hrs is ideal, save the report as a text file & upload using the upload icon please?
----
  1. Is Kaspersky Protection extension, Private Browsing & Anti-Banner turned on?
---- Can you tell us the name of the site, if you post the url please modify the link, just in case it's the issue, for example, httpsxxxfantasyfootballleagueDOTnet please? ---- If the site is safe an exclusion can be created, however, it would be good to be certain what's causing the issue before doing that, just in case something else is going on:thinking:... Please let us know? Thanks so much.

windows 10 I have a license to Kaspersky for years Can't give the URL here because everyone would have access to my fantasy football team and would be able to make changes for me. :) Could give to someone on the side that wouldn't share it. Millions of people use this site, there are 12 members in my league and no one except me is having this problem, i'm the only one with Kaspersky. It only happens on this website. I click url, goes to home page of the fantasy football site, within 5 seconds it goes blank. I do I access Kris report?

, windows 10, I have a license to Kaspersky for years. How do I access KIS report?
Hello RickF, Thanks for replying.
  1. KIS version? & patch(x)?, look at the KIS application, select ?, next to ⚙, opens Support page, there you'll see KIS version & patch(x) x = letter?
  2. Operating system version? & build? - type winver in :mag_right: Windows Search bar
  3. KIS REPORTS - https://help.kaspersky.com/KIS/2019/en-US/69242.htm
  4. Please pm me the link.?
**The reason we ask free/licensed is, free software has restrictions, sometimes that can contribute to issues folks are reporting, if we clarify at the start, it helps us get to the the root cause** Thanks.

Hello RickF , :one: As well as my last post, has this issue just started with the site, have you accessed it without issue before or has it always been a problem?
  1. If it just started, has anything changed: hardware, software? network?
:two: Does it happen with every browser?
  1. What browsers are installed and being used - please include names and version information?
Thanks again :pray:!

• Solution
Hi RickF, open KIS main window, klick on 'More Tools'. Select 'Reports' on the left in the next window you will find 'Detailed reports' at the top right, click on it in the upper left corner you can call up the reports requested by FLOOD. If you like, you can send me the URL via PM. 100% discretion is guaranteed. Let me add: I'm not a KL employee, I'm a user like you (only with some more rights in the forum). EDIT: please note FLOOD's posts above this post. The forum software played a trick on us...

folks, i'm not the brightest bulb on the block, :), but I figured it out with your help. Under reports, the site shows which sites are being anti banner blocked. Mine is on there. I added my website to allow banners and now all is working. Thanks for everyone's help.

folks, i'm not the brightest bulb on the block, :), but I figured it out with your help. Under reports, the site shows which sites are being anti banner blocked. Mine is on there. I added my website to allow banners and now all is working. Thanks for everyone's help.
Hello RickF, EXCELLENT, you are a :star2: Thanks for letting us know:pray: Enjoy the f:football:oty. Best regards