False Positive executable files which I created using java language and wrapped using launch4j

Mr.Mysterious

My Kaspersky Antivirus is stating that the executable file which I created using java language and wrapped using launch4j contains trojan even though there is nothing like this. Not only that it is also deleting my file or quarantining it. Please help me in this situation. Thanks in advance for help

Hello @Mr.Mysterious

Welcome!

1. Save the Kaspersky detection report.
  2. Use Kaspersky ‘s Threat Intelligence Portal to check the files.
  3. Zip the detected files, name the zip archive “infected”, even if you believe it’s a false positive, add a password to the archive, create a Malware, False positive request to Technical Support, follow our image as a guide; include as much specific information as possible, the KTS detection report, add the zip archive & password and ask the Support team to analyze the data & advise you
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Thank you🙏

Flood+1🐳

Disclaimer, we have no association with Kaspersky. 

Resource:

False detections by Kaspersky products. What to do?