Exclusions not working BakkesMod

Wooly

So i was trying to install BakkesMod (a mod for rocket league) on my computer, but i always got deleted. They had a tutorial though how to add it to the exclusion list. I have added all the files and the Folders and it still doesn’t work. It always automaticly deletes the files and even if i add it to the exclusions directly from the Notification Center it still deletes it. I already have installed it with the protection off. As soon as i turn it on, it gets deleted again.

@Wooly Welcome.

⚠ Only if you trust the object please try this :

• Disable option : Settings > General > Perform recommended actions automatically
  • Kaspersky will ask you to decide which action to take on detected objects
  • Chose for “Quarantine”
  • Restore the  quarantined object
  • Create an exclusion rule for the object
  • Enable option : Settings > General > Perform recommended actions automatically
  • Reboot

Hello @Wooly,

Also, Kaspersky Virus Analysts, have advised:

qte:

Sorry, it was a false detection; it will be fixed.  

Kindly update the Kaspersky Total Security (KTS) database → open KTS, select Database Update, select Run Update, allow the update to complete, recheck the detection? 

endqte

Our results from yesterday & today:

Please let us know the outcome?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

• 6 months later...

I think its best if you uninstall and reinstall. That way you dont have any missing or corrupt files. You should also run as administrator once you open your bakkesmod, since it never injected if i opened it without administrator permissions.

Regards,
J Wick