Exceptions not working AND inundated with 'Threat of data loss'/'Blocked URL' error messages.

Two issues:

1. I am trying to create excepttions to the url blocker that don’t seem to work
  2. When a url is blocked certain functionalities are unsuable thanks to a non stop stream of ‘Threat of data loss messages

First problem; I am trying to connnect to a login for an organisation. I do not care about risk of data loss/possible palse positive because the username and password are unique. I am willing to take the risk by creating an exception. However, the url exceptions don’t appear to work properly. Either the excepted url continues to be blocked or new variations of the url are blocked (appending of login keys/new directories). Am I missing something with regards to creating exceptions?

Second; When a url is blocked, I get a stream of error messages in the Windows Action Center. The same errors get thrown at me repeatedly which renders the bottom right of my desktop unusable. I consider this a bug because it makes it next to impossible to trouble shoot/correct the error or use anything in the bottom right corner of the screen.

I submit this to both request help in getting the expections working properly, and to flag the bug, as outlined, in an otherwise excellent piece of software.

Thank you.

Hello @snspinn,

Thank you for replying & the information👌

1 Please export the KTS Detailed Report, to enable us to check & advise the best possible solution?

Open KTS, select More Tools, select Reports, select Detailed Reports, select a time frame that covers 'Threat of data loss'/'Blocked URL' messages, export the Report, save as a .txt file, attach📎 to your reply please?

2 Please tell us Windows name, version & build → type winver in Windows 🔎 search bar → press enter. 

3 May we have an image of the Threat of data loss'/'Blocked URL' messages is the Windows Notifications center please?

4 May we have an image of Windows Notifications settings for KTS please?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳