Exceeded the maximum number of activations

Go to solution Solved by Wesly.Zhang,

• 1 month later...

can anyone help me please 

I have issue regarding ( exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code ).

When I go to KL support Page to Create  request and choose Platforms ( Windows) 

Application and system info and select application it say No Result found.

I do not know what to do. I have attach the pics of the page

why application and system info is not found ( i am using KL trail instead of License one I have the key)

Help me soon

Hello @Abid,

1. Read & follow: You have exceeded the maximum number of activations allowed for the entered activation code
  2. To fill in the request follow our image below:
  3. Note, it’s not possible to activate the KIS TRIAL software more than once → is that what you’re trying to do? 
  4. Note, any Kaspersky Trial software has no Technical Support → however, the Community cannot fix the problem, the technical team may use their discretion to assist → otherwise, tell them you do also have licensed software (as you said above)… 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

I have no other ways to contact KL support team. The only way is to create request form

I have the code to activate the KL antivirus but it is not accepting it, forcing me to use the trial version.

How can i get the help of KL Support team

Have a nice day

I have no other ways to contact KL support team. The only way is to create request form

I have the code to activate the KL antivirus but it is not accepting it, forcing me to use the trial version.  How can i get the help of KL Support team

Hello @Abid

Thank you for posting back and the information! 

1. Go to the Support page → scroll down to the lower part of the page, select Product help → from the Choose a communication channel options, select Chat or Email.
  2. When support actually contact you, ask them to please help you fix the problem filling in the request form as well as resetting the activation code
  3. Make sure you have the activation code & email address you used when you purchased the software. 

If you have any trouble contacting support via Chat or Email, please post back? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

Thanks for the help

When I go to support page and to product help ( when I click it, nothing happens I can not go further)

Can i email support team ( if I have the email address, so that they can reset the counter)

It is a simple problem( must have a simple solution), but it turn out to a headache 

Have a nice day

• When I go to support page and to product help ( when I click it, nothing happens I can not go further)
  • Can i email support team ( if I have the email address, so that they can reset the counter)

Hello @Abid

Thank you for posting back! 

Agreed, it does sound as if you’re having a difficult time😥 !

Sorry for the delay, we were checking with support, they are having some difficulties with their INC & Online tools. 

• IF you’re unable to create an INC & unable to access the Online Chat & or the Online Email form, send an email to info@kaspersky.com, in the Subject field, make sure to put: Activation code count reset, URGENT. 

IF there’s further problems, please let us know? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋