EssentialPIM Pro Net, Failed to establish connection.

When I try to connect to  my server which has the EssentialPIM database I am greerted with a popup adving that the connection could not be established.

I assume this is a firewall issue. How do I go about fixing this?

Where do I find the Kaspasky reports?

Hello @KmxSoft

If KTS v 21 is installed, open KTS, select More tools - image 1, select Reports - image 2, search🕵 thru the Reports to see if there are any events that match the issue and timeframe you’ve identified, Save the Report - image 3 - attach📎 to your reply

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources

Reports window 

How to view the application operation report 

Hello @KmxSoft

Thank you for posting back👌

• It appears as though you’re still using KTS v20, select Detailed Reports, in Detailed reports, select the time frame the events happened, select All events, select Export, save the Report, 📎 attach to your reply please

• Also, does the same “EssentialPIM Pro Net, Failed to establish connection” issue happen with KTS v21? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋

Resources

This problem is now resolved - thanls to the responders who gave me the feedback I needed.

The issue was firewall related. I hadn’t realised it but when used in a multiuser environment the Firebird database is opened exclusively by the Firebird service. And as I had a client running on the server that meant thh service couldn’t take control.

When I configured the EssentialPIM cliient on the server to connect via the service (rather than direct to the database) this issue went away.