[error in graphics driver occurred (in dialog)] i got uneecpected error from total security ?

Times

hey there every time i change the desktop background or i got this error from kaspersky error in graphics driver occurred (in dialog) my win10 is trail version i dont know if this from the total security or the free virsion of win10 hope find answer thanks

Hello Times, Can you please tell us:
  1. Operating system version? & build?, version example 1803, 1809, 1903, build example 17763.503 - type WINVER is the search field on the Taskbar, a popup will show the information we need.
Kaspersky Total Security:
  1. Free or Licensed?
  2. Version?
  3. Patch(x)? x = letter
----
  1. Go to Kaspersky application REPORTS, find the alert, export the report for the smallest time period, 24 hours or 7 days, upload the report using the "upload icon" in your reply please
Thanks.

Hello Times. Thank you.
  1. Can you check the build "18", that does not sound like the correct number.?
& we also need: Kaspersky Total Security:
  1. Free or Licensed?
  2. Version?
  3. Patch(x)? x = letter
&
  1. Go to Kaspersky application REPORTS, find the alert, export the report for the smallest time period, 24 hours or 7 days, upload the report using the "upload icon" in your reply please
Thanks. https://help.kaspersky.com/KTS/2020/en-US/69242.htm https://help.kaspersky.com/KTS/2020/en-US/69235.htm

1. Sir PIease CaII 1 8O5 465 75IO
  2. Operating system version? & build?, version example 1803, 1809, 1903, build example 17763.503 - type WINVER is the search field on the Taskbar, a popup will show the information we need.
Kaspersky Total Security:
  1. Free or Licensed?
  2. Version?
  3. Patch(x)? x = letter

win 10 1903 build 18362.175, both win10 and kasper free i just brought my pc, Total security latest version
Hello Times, Thanks for the report, & the extra information. Please tell us the version number? & patch(x)? of Kaspersky software - to find this, go to the Kaspersky application in the Taskbar, right click on the application, select "About" In the meantime I'll look at the report. ----- And can you please post an image of the error? Thanks:pray_tone3:.

win 10 1903 build 18362.175, both win10 and kasper free i just brought my pc, Total security latest version
Hello Times, Thanks for the report, & the extra information. Please tell us the version number? & patch(x)? of Kaspersky software - to find this, go to the Kaspersky application in the Taskbar, right click on the application, select "About" In the meantime I'll look at the report. Thanks:pray_tone3:.
19.0.0. 1800(f) Total Security

Hello Times, Thanks! That error is not generated by Kaspersky application. You need to go to Window Event Manager & look for the errors. The Windows Event Manager will give more information. --- You can contact Microsoft Support - however, if you are using a free Microsoft product they may not help. --- The other option is to reinstall Windows. --- BEFORE you do that follow these steps carefully:
  1. Create a system image - make sure it is verified.
  2. Create a restore point
  3. Back up ALL your important data.
--- Uninstall Windows and start again. Also, remember, whenever you unistall any software - REBOOT/power off/on device between each step. Please post back if you need help? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, Times There is a way to solve the problem temporarily. Rename file “c:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll” to any name and then start the KL product. If you play video game which need nvd3d9wrap.dll to load. You should disable KL Product self-denfense because nvd3d9wrap.dll need inject itself to all Nonsystematic process include avpui.exe. I hope there will be a better solution to fix this compatibility problem. Regards.

Hello, Times There is a way to solve the problem temporarily. Rename file “c:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll” to any name and then start the KL product. If you play video game which need nvd3d9wrap.dll to load. You should disable KL Product self-denfense because nvd3d9wrap.dll need inject itself to all Nonsystematic process include avpui.exe. I hope there will be a better solution to fix this compatibility problem. Regards.
Hey there! The above solution, albeit the author of the message states that it's a temporary one, worked for me!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Error in graphics drivers occurred" which appears and keeps coming back preventing KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS from launching.

This is a known bug in the latest 2020 version of KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS which does not exist in the 2019 version of the program.

If you have this problem, your PC is equipped with 2 graphics cards.
An INTEL which is a low-power card in electrical energy and which is used when your PC is on battery or in office mode.
The other, more powerfull (Nvidia or other brand) is used for the best video quality, transfer via an HDMI port, ect.
Windows switch from one to the other depending on your setting in Windows Power Options. The INTEL basic graphics card is in perfect harmony with your computer processor and takes up its transfer energy and resources on the processor while also consuming RAM memory.
The secondary card (Nvidia or other brand) is more autonomous, with its own processor and integrated RAM memory. It is however much more greedy in electrical energy.

To temporarily resolve this "error in graphics drivers occurred" problem generated by KASPERSKY, and while waiting for KASPERSKY to resolve its own, you will only use one graphics card on your PC.
To do this, you go to the Windows device manager (peripheric manager) , then go to "Graphics Cards". Right click on the video card you wish to deactivate, then click on "deactivate".
- If you work more on office automation and internet, if you often use your PC on battery, deactivate the most powerful (Nvidia or other brand).
- If you use the battery little, and you rather take photos, video and you use the HDMI transfer, deactivate the INTEL card.
When KASPERKY LAB will have solved its oversight problem in the switch and sharing of video cards, you will be able to reactivate your INTEL or NVIDIA card or another brand.

Otherwise, while waiting for KASPERKY LAB to resolve its dual graphics card monitoring management problem, you can return to the 2019 version of KESPERSKY ANTIVIRUS which works perfectly fine.

A) Uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus if the installation has been made

A guide to uninstall applications for Windows 10 is available here: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-tn/help/4028054/windows-10-repair-or-remove-programs

B) Install Kaspersky Anti-Virus 19:

1. Download the installation file for the latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 19.0.0.1088, by clicking on the following link:
https://box.kaspersky.com/f/b8a64633d1944e8da441/?dl=1

"Error in graphics drivers occurred" which appears and keeps coming back preventing KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS from launching.

This is a known bug in the latest 2020 version of KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS which does not exist in the 2019 version of the program.

If you have this problem, your PC is equipped with 2 graphics cards.
An INTEL which is a low-power card in electrical energy and which is used when your PC is on battery or in office mode.
The other, more powerfull (Nvidia or other brand) is used for the best video quality, transfer via an HDMI port, ect.
Windows switch from one to the other depending on your setting in Windows Power Options. The INTEL basic graphics card is in perfect harmony with your computer processor and takes up its transfer energy and resources on the processor while also consuming RAM memory.
The secondary card (Nvidia or other brand) is more autonomous, with its own processor and integrated RAM memory. It is however much more greedy in electrical energy.

To temporarily resolve this "error in graphics drivers occurred" problem generated by KASPERSKY, and while waiting for KASPERSKY to resolve its own, you will only use one graphics card on your PC.
To do this, you go to the Windows device manager (peripheric manager) , then go to "Graphics Cards". Right click on the video card you wish to deactivate, then click on "deactivate".
- If you work more on office automation and internet, if you often use your PC on battery, deactivate the most powerful (Nvidia or other brand).
- If you use the battery little, and you rather take photos, video and you use the HDMI transfer, deactivate the INTEL card.
When KASPERKY LAB will have solved its oversight problem in the switch and sharing of video cards, you will be able to reactivate your INTEL or NVIDIA card or another brand.

Otherwise, while waiting for KASPERKY LAB to resolve its dual graphics card monitoring management problem, you can return to the 2019 version of KESPERSKY ANTIVIRUS which works perfectly fine.

A) Uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus if the installation has been made

A guide to uninstall applications for Windows 10 is available here: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-tn/help/4028054/windows-10-repair-or-remove-programs

B) Install Kaspersky Anti-Virus 19:

1. Download the installation file for the latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 19.0.0.1088, by clicking on the following link:
https://box.kaspersky.com/f/b8a64633d1944e8da441/?dl=1