Endpoint Security Cloud - Cannot Remove Device or User

My company has been making use of Kaspersky for a while now, and have encountered an issue with the Endpoint Security Cloud on a recent review of subscribed devices.

We have a couple of office PCs that have crashed on us that we’ve had to redo completely, so we were unable to perform a proper uninstall of the security software on these (reformat/reinstall OS, or new hard drive with clean OS install).  The devices are still showing as registered to users in the database, but not as devices in the device list.  I’m trying to remove the old user account (we have gone to a different naming /grouping scheme for our office computers), but it won’t let me delete said user with the device still there. 

Yet, I cannot find a way to delete the device as it doesn’t give me that option when viewing it, nor does it show in the device list to delete.  I have tried renaming the device to see if it would show up in the list, but it did not. I have at least two devices that show up like this that I need to remove to prevent use of an additional license that isn’t needed. 

Is this something that I’m simply overlooking?