Driver error

Margella

I have attempted to install Kaspersky Total Security but each time I keep getting an application installation error. Error 27300. Error installing driver. Error code - 2147024890. Has anyone had this problem and how did you manage to install the programme?

4 hours ago, Margella said:

I have attempted to install Kaspersky Total Security but each time I keep getting an application installation error. Error 27300. Error installing driver. Error code - 2147024890. Has anyone had this problem and how did you manage to install the programme?

Hello @Margella

Welcome!

There's a general guide - Error 27300 when installing a Kaspersky application, but, 2147024890, is not listed, however a Russian Mod has successfully recommended using KAVREMOVER - run in Safe mode, to resolve the issue.

?Before running KAVREMOVER create a Restore point & read & follow all KAVREMOVER documentation carefully?  

Also, after running KAVREMOVER & returning to normal mode & BEFORE trying to do a new install of Kaspersky Total Security, shutdown the computer, using SHUTDOWN, not Restart, power on, login, then proceed with the download & install of Kaspersky Total Security, following Kaspersky's recommendations -> How to install Kaspersky Total Security.

Please share the outcome with the Community? 

Thank you?
Flood?+?

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife

• 3 weeks later...