Does Total security work on Samusng

Pavle

Hello. I bought Total Securty for 365 3 devices. I am using it on 2 of my laptops. It works great. I tried using it on my samsing s23 but it won't work. I tried everything from reseting the app and putting the key but nothing. So i am asking is it even posible to use it on phone?

Hello, 

Welcome. 

Yes it will works. It is compatible with most popular OS (windows, Mac, Android). 

What problem do you have on S23? Please clarify more or post screenshot if issue. S23 or any other Android devices are supported. 

• Like 1

In this 3 screen shots you can see that i have kasperksy for 1 year 3 device and i used it on only 2. I dowloaded the kaspersky app from play store, its up to date and when i typed the key it just says that it can not be activated. I think the problem is that its kaspersky pure but when i search it, i read that its the same  thing.Screenshot_20240917_000132_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c871139281b61239d10c24fed665dded.jpgScreenshot_20240917_000043_Kaspersky.thumb.jpg.48460bf5b821f5c811f2a49d321587af.jpgScreenshot_20240917_000027_Kaspersky.thumb.jpg.90207c47e0e8cce8b7db7afdab8488ca.jpg

Its maybe by Kaspersky pure... 

Kaspersky pure is very old newer is Kaspersky total security (discontinued) and new (latest) is Kaspersky plus. 

From where you bought license for Kaspersky pure? Officially is discontinued product. 

I bought it from a site called "kupujemprodajem". Its a site from Serbia, same thing as Ebay. I bought it from a guy that sells the keys for other stuff, microsofe word, office 365 etc.

Hmm that's weird that updates for virus definitions still works because it is EoL. 

In future rather buy from official store. You bought very old product as I remember Kaspersky pure is from 2010 year... 

So Kaspersky pure was replaced with total security and now is latest plus. 

Check in my.kaspersky license and look for compatible products for download. 

If it here something newer than pure and install this. But I think there will be no upgrade. 

From total security you should upgrade to K Plus... But from pure? 🤔

Edited by nexon

You should do :

1. Look for compatible upgrade in my.kaspersky (if it is possible) 

2. Use this pure license until the end but without android Antivirus (or simply basic free Antivirus) 

3. Contact tech support and maybe you will success if they can convert your pure license and make it compatible with K Plus maybe...

I will contact tech support and try to do something but i am happy with anti-virus on my laptop, i just wanted to try it on my phone, if it doesn't, no problem. Is there a way to rate you a 5 stars?

Okay then. I am sure that tech support will navigate... 

And please can you share result with tech support here? 

Here is no rating system or something like that, I appreciate it 🙂

Here you can rate my replies for example or mark this thread as solved... 

1 hour ago, Pavle said:

In this 3 screen shots you can see that i have Kaspersky for 1 year 3 device and i used it on only 2.

I downloaded the kaspersky app from play store, its up to date and when i typed the key it just says that it can not be activated. I think the problem is that its kaspersky pure but when i search it, i read that its the same  thing.

Hello @Pavle,

1. Also -> advice from Kaspersky HQ experts: "Due to US Government Ban on private use of Kaspersky anti-virus - Google blocked access to our developer console. We couldn't update our apps on Google Play Store right now." -> the ban has impacted Kaspersky software distributed in Google Play Store *globally*
  2. The software is now available from Galaxy Store, Huawei AppGallery, Xiaomi GetApps, OR direct download the .APK -> https://www.kaspersky.rs/mobile-security image.thumb.png.26f801889ae49b601e4399e83d7e77a6.png
  3. The activation code should not be entered  - when the software is downloaded  - from the application (you) should sign into (your) MyKaspersky account, with the same email address that (you) used to purchase the subscription - so the application on the Android & (your) MyKaspersky account can synchronise. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
added image
  • Like 1