Discount on product Question

Peps

Just a quick question my license is up for renewal; however on my automatic renewal it states $95.:95 however the same suit (total) on Facebook is $47:97 (total security 1 device 2 years). Why as an existing customer I am not offered this discount of 50%, also given I have been with you many years? It's almost like I uninstall original buy this one and save money.

Hello @Peps

Welcome!

Personally, we cannot answer “why?”; in the Community there’s various posts, e.g. Renewal subscription costs more than if I was buying the product as a new user, Renew or buy new license?; where different reasons have been posted, however, we never use the “renew” option, why? Because, in all the years we’ve subscribed to Kaspersky products, 'renewal subscriptions' have always been more expensive & the benefits, as documented by Kaspersky, are, in our opinion, of little value.

Whenever we wish to extend or add to our subscriptions, we always do so by purchasing a new subscription, from Kaspersky website(s), at certain times of year, for example, the end of the financial year; when there’s offers with good discounts. 

Thank you?

Flood? +?

• Thanks 1