Disable Sign In Notifications

Sick to death of getting a notification every god damn hour to sign in. I don’t want to sign in, just do the job I paid for and protect my device. End of story.

There’s no option to disable this in the settings and previous methods of deleting registry keys don’t seem to work either.

How do I get rid of these annoying notifications? Safe to say if there’s no way around it i’ll never be paying for this again.

Hello @StopNotifications

Welcome!

• Do you mean this screen:
  • If “yes”, please follow the documented procedures to remove the password, using the Kaspersky Password Reset Tool, make sure to follow the instructions exactly, including switching the system to SafeMode during the process. 
  • Or, select KTS, Settings⚙, in the General screen, select Setup Password Protection, in the Password protection screen, leave both New Password & Confirm password fields blank, leave 1 Password scope checkbox “checked”, select Save: 

• If the “notification” is something else, please post an image so we can assist? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hello @StopNotifications

Welcome!

• If “yes”, please follow the documented procedures to remove the password, using the Kaspersky Password Reset Tool, make sure to follow the instructions exactly, including switching the system to SafeMode during the process. 
  • Or, select KTS, Settings⚙, in the General screen, select Setup Password Protection, in the Password protection screen, leave both New Password & Confirm password fields blank, leave 1 Password scope checkbox “checked”, select Save: 

• If the “notification” is something else, please post an image so we can assist? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thank You so much for this, I was always looking forward to it.

Hello @StopNotifications

Welcome!

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thanks for all your assistance!

//Mod Edit: external URL removed.

• 1 month later...

Hello @A returning customer

Thank you for the image👏

• According to advice from @Anton Mefodys “it is the bug 4141392. It should be fixed in the next patch”. 
  • There is no eta for patch K, patch J was released 7th April 2020, so it may not happen as soon as wished for. 
  • @kesandal has added a hack, in their topic How to deactivate annoying "sign in to my kaspersky" notification?, however,  it’s important to note, modifying Kaspersky software with unauthorised mods may result in Kaspersky Technical Support not being available. 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Thank you, I hope you make the update soon…

b.r

Maybe in May or later… Because it is not yet released as public BETA for now…

(in CZECH version) does not occur this problem 🙃

The problem is here https://community.kaspersky.com/kaspersky-internet-security-13/how-to-deactivate-annoying-sign-in-to-my-kaspersky-notification-8150

With a temporary solution (in registry) but i recommend dont touch it (something in registry) if you are not experienced user. This bug will be fixed in nearest patch (k).

Thank you, I hope you make the update soon… b.r

Hello @A returning customer

You’re most welcome☺ !

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to “know” when a patch will be released. 

Historically, for version 20.0.14.1085, released on July 24, 2019, the patch cycle has been as follows: 

• Patches A & B for version 20.0.14.1085 released on July 24, 2019. Same day. 
  • Patch C for version 20.0.14.1085 released on July 29, 2019.  5 days.
  • Patch D for version 20.0.14.1085 released on September 5, 2019. 38 days.
  • Patch E for version 20.0.14.1085 released on October 23, 2019. 48 days.
  • Patch F for version 20.0.14.1085 released on November 25, 2019. 32 days.
  • Patch G for version 20.0.14.1085 released on December 9, 2019. 14 days.
  • Patch H for version 20.0.14.1085 released on February 4, 2020. 56 days.
  • Patch I for version 20.0.14.1085 was released on February 18, 2020. 14 days.
  • Patch J for version 20.0.14.1085 was released on April 6, 2020. 48 days.

Additionally, sometimes, anticipated patches are changed, patch D for example, was pushed early as an emergency patch, so all fixes anticipated in patch D were rolled over & arrived in patch E.

Patches are released, across the globe, in a staggered distribution, meaning, even tho a patch has a release date of x, a patch may not arrive on every device, on the same day.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Resource:

Patch release notes

• 1 month later...

Hello @StopNotifications & @A returning customer

Patch K for Kaspersky Total Security version 20.0.14.1085 was released on May 18, 2020.

According to Kaspersky support

Fixed: Bug 4141392: Support: No possibility to decline registration in My Kaspersky.

unquote.

• To apply a patch please ensure the computer is shutdown & restarted. 
  • If, after applying patch K, the “No Decline option” issue persists, please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

• 1 year later...

Hello @StopNotifications &  @A returning customer,

Don’t remind me anymore has been applied with patch(k) by Kaspersky developers🙏

Topic from 1 year ago.  But i don't have  DONT REMIND ME option  😭😭😭
WHY ITS GONE?

Hello @flotowiec888

Welcome!

Sorry for the delay in responding😥

1. Did (your) Kaspersky Free software previously have the Don’t remind me anymore option & now it’s vanished, or (your) Kaspersky Free software has never had the Don’t remind me anymore option? 
  2. Which patch(x), x = letter, is (you) Kaspersky Free on; on the Windows Taskbar, or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1. Never had.

2. (g)

Hello @flotowiec888

Thank you for the information!

1. IF “yes”, please uninstall the existing software, during the uninstall, follow the documentation, at step 8, save the license code only & leave every other check box blank, do not check any other check box; allow the uninstall to complete & make sure the computer reboots. 
  2. Download a new Kaspersky Free installer →  https://www.kaspersky.pl/do-pobrania
  3. Install, follow the documentation → Installing the application - allow the install to complete. 
  4. Run a manual Database update. 
  5. Shutdown the computer using Shutdown, not Restart, power on, login, make sure Kaspersky Free is active, check the version & patch & if the Sign in to MyKaspersky alert has the Don’t remind me anymore option? 

Please let us know the outcome? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋