Disable constant notifications for subscription renewal?

Go to solution Solved by Guilhermesene4096,

I purchased Kazpersky Premium instead of renewing my Kazpersky Total Protection, but I'm still getting multiple notifications a day that the Total Protection software license has expired and I should renew.  How can I stop those darn marketing notifications????  Both subscriptions show up in my account, but I don't see a way of deleting the expired ones.

Thank you.  The notifications about the expiration of my Kazpersky Total Protection software pop up on my screen a few times a day (Desktop running Windows 10).  I would have thought buying & installing Kazpersky Premium in the same account/same desktop would have automatically canceled notices from the expired version.

• Solution

@Neonzeus

Notifications generally do not appear unless the license (subscription) has expired or the installation on your device is associated with your previously used KTS subscription.

Log in to your My Kaspersky account and check by clicking on devices which license your device is using (the old KTS license or the new Kaspersky Premium subscription license).

In your My Kaspersky account you must click on your device, for example: "My Computer" and check which license is associated with the device.

Additionally, you can disable notifications in Kaspersky Premium.

Disable subscription notifications ↓

Spoiler
Open the Kaspersky graphical interface
In the bottom left-hand corner, select the gear symbol (configuration)
Scroll down and click on → Interface settings
In the window that opens, scroll down and look for the "Promotional materials" section
Uncheck the following boxes:
→ Receive informational messages and announcements from Kaspersky
→ Receive personal offers from Kaspersky
→ Display information about special offers on websites
→ Receive informational messages and announcements after the current subscription expires
Edited by Guilhermesene4096
  • Like 1