Devices Not showing In My Kaspersky

ErnestN

Good day

I cant see 3/32 of my Devices in My Kaspersky, I tried: 

1. Sign out and in from My Kaspersky from my computer where I centrally manage all the Devices
  2. Log into my Kaspersky from the device, signout and sign in again
  3. But they are still not showing

Asissit Me

Hello @ErnestN

Thank you for updating us👌

1. Has the KIS software, on the the 3 devices, that are not showing in the MyKaspersky account, been synchronised with the MyKaspersky account? 
  2. Which KIS version & patch is installed on each of the 3 devices  → (for each device), on the Windows Taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon select About
  3. (for each device),  that are not showing in the MyKaspersky account, has the KIS application been reset to default? 
  4. (for each device),  that are not showing in the MyKaspersky account, has KIS been clean installed? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @ErnestN

Thank you for updating us👌

1. Has the KIS software, on the the 3 devices, that are not showing in the MyKaspersky account, been synchronised with the MyKaspersky account? 
  2. Which KIS version & patch is installed on each of the 3 devices  → (for each device), on the Windows Taskbar, rightclick the Kaspersky icon select About
  3. (for each device),  that are not showing in the MyKaspersky account, has the KIS application been reset to default? 
  4. (for each device),  that are not showing in the MyKaspersky account, has KIS been clean installed? 

Please let us know?

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1. Yes, all the devices are synced. I logged into the MyKaspersky account in each of the devices
  2. Version 21.2.16.590 (b)
  3.  I am using the lastest updated version
  4. 100% clean installation

Hello @ErnestN

Thank you for the updated information👌

Please follow the advice from @Igor Kurzin, log a request with Kaspersky Technical Support, fill in the template as in our image, include:

1. A detailed history, what caused the problem?
  2. Did you try to solve the problem? How?
  3. Text from an error message(s)? Screen shot? Video?
  4. Community topic URL?  
  5. Support may request Traces, they will guide you:

• After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will be in touch, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.
  • When feedback from the Kaspersky Technical Team is available, please share it here in the Kaspersky Community? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Good day, I have sent a mail to KTT and they are asking to do the same thing that I have done. Any other solution? 

Hello @ErnestN

Welcome again!

1. Is KTT, Kaspersky Technical Support? 
  2. Did you log a case, as suggested by @Igor Kurzin or just send an email? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1. Yes
  2. Yes

Hello @ErnestN

Thank you for clarifying👌

• Even tho Kaspersky Technical Team are requesting you repeat steps, you’ve already done, that is part of their troubleshooting processes. 
  1. Have the Kaspersky Technical Team also requested traces, logs or any other data for analysis? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @ErnestN

Thank you for clarifying👌

• Even tho Kaspersky Technical Team are requesting you repeat steps, you’ve already done, that is part of their troubleshooting processes. 
  1. Have the Kaspersky Technical Team also requested traces, logs or any other data for analysis? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

No, they just read my mails now and not respond

Hello @ErnestN

Thank you for the update👌

• It’s very unusual for the Kaspersky Technical Team to stop responding, unless, they have requested information and received a non compliant response or no response🤔
  1. When Kaspersky Technical Team requested you repeat steps, did you do those steps, or, did you respond by telling them you’d already done the steps and those steps had not resolved the issue? 
  2. On the 3 devices that are not showing in the MyKaspersky account, has a check for applications incompatible with Kaspersky Internet Security been done? 

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1. I repeated the steps
  2. Not sure about this one but my assumption is that just like other machines
    The device connecting to the dashboard shouldnt be an issue
    Plus: I meet all the requirements as per the App cincompatibility with KIS

Hello @ErnestN

There has to be something that is causing 3 of your 32 machines to not be showing in your MyKaspersky account🤔

1. So you repeated the steps & told the Kaspersky Technical Team, and they said what? Nothing? 
  2. When did you last receive an email from the  Kaspersky Technical Team or you send the  Kaspersky Technical Team an email? 
  3. Have you checked all 3 machines have Windows updated with all updates showing a Successfully applied status?
  4. Are all 32 machines in the same location/physical environment? 
  5. Have you run the 3 machines in Safe mode & cleared:

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp    (USER = your name or name of user with Windows account for the machine)

&

C:\Windows\Temp

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @ErnestN

There has to be something that is causing 3 of your 32 machines to not be showing in your MyKaspersky account🤔

1. So you repeated the steps & told the Kaspersky Technical Team, and they said what? Nothing? 
  2. When did you last receive an email from the  Kaspersky Technical Team or you send the  Kaspersky Technical Team an email? 
  3. Have you checked all 3 machines have Windows updated with all updates showing a Successfully applied status?
  4. Have you run the 3 machines in Safe mode & cleared:

C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Temp    (USER = your name)

&

C:\Windows\Temp

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1. Yes I repeated the steps and told KTT, they requested that I send email connected to the dashboard and screenshot of any error displayed in the machines, unfortunately the wasnt any errors
  2. Saturday02 January 2020 at 0704HRS
  3. I checked all my machines are updated showing no pending updates
  4. Not safe mode but I cleaned their DISKS

Hello @ErnestN

1. Are all 32 machines in the same location/physical environment? 
  2. Do the 3 machines have system generated device names? 
  3. Has the Kaspersky Technical Team offered to remote to the machines to troubleshoot? 
  4. Was the email sent Saturday 02 January 2020 at 0704HRS from you to them or them to you? If it’s: you to them, send them another email, tell them the issue persists & you need help.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

Hello @ErnestN

1. Are all 32 machines in the same location/physical environment? 
  2. Do the 3 machines have system generated device names? 
  3. Has the Kaspersky Technical Team offered to remote to the machines to troubleshoot? 
  4. Was the email sent Saturday 02 January 2020 at 0704HRS from you to them or them to you? If it’s: you to them, send them another email, tell them the issue persists & you need help.

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳+🐋

1. Same location, same network
  2. Yes
  3. No
  4. From and I replied