Data Recovery

MK2

Hi,

I Installed a licensed Kaspersky Total Security On Saturday (07 Nov). After Installation my Desktop changed. All the files and folders were removed, only icons remained. Even my desktop background pitcure was no more. I found this strange because it was the firsttime i saw this. It was like i had installed the new OS. All the files in any library folder were missing. I then later found them in C:\Users\my name. So i immediately removed all the files under my documents and pasted in Documents folder library and left all files in other folders like Downloads, Music,etc.

On Monday (Yesterday) when i got to the office, everything had changed back to normal. That is my desktop was normal and all other files in Downloads, music,etc were back to corresponding folders in Library except those from Documents. Even now all the files in Documents folders are still missing. And these is where i saved all the company documents, i mean everything about the company.

I tried to restore the computer the the 04th Nov but it didnt work. Please help me recover these precious documents.

• 2 weeks later...