Crash in running Network Monitor in kaspersky 20

pouya000
Go to solution Solved by Berny,

Hello Dears When I try to open Network Monitor in Kaspersky total security v20 suddenly the program stop working entirely and be terminated I even try to reinstall the program and also install the internet security but the Network Monitor still not working and the program suddenly stops working too. This problem happens for me today, last day Network Monitor worked perfectly

When I try to open Network Monitor in Kaspersky total security v20 suddenly the program stop working entirely and be terminated. I even try to reinstall the program and also install the internet security but the Network Monitor still not working and the program suddenly stops working too. This problem happens for me today, last day Network Monitor worked perfectly
Hello pouya000 Welcome! Please tell us:
  1. Operating system: (a) full name? (b) version? (c) build? (d) release?
  2. KTS: (a) free? or licensed? {see note at the end of my reply} (b) version? patch(x)? x=letter
  3. Any other Kaspersky software:
IF "yes": (3a) Full name? (b) free? or licensed? {see note at the end of my reply} (c) version? (d) patch(x)? x=letter
  1. BEFORE the problem started, how long had KTS been installed and working?
(4) Please collect GSI & Windows logs, upload the zip folder to cloud and post back or pm the link? Thank you. Note: Kaspersky free software has (config) limitations, advertising & no Technical Support. If we know this, we ensure we never waste your time, advising you, for example: "contact Technical Support".

• 9 months later...

I am facing the same issue using Kaspersky Total Security 2020.

Whenever I click on “Network Monitor”, The UI of Kaspersky goes unresponsive. I have to Exit it from the tray and then restart.

What is wrong? Please fix it.