Controlled Folder Access Question, Mass Effect Andromeda can not save any game progress for some reason.

Co4v3

Hi

My video game Mass Effect Andromeda can not save any game progress for some reason. And one of the suggestions is to disable Controlled File Access or set it as an exception in Windows Defender. However when I tried to do that it says Kaspersky Total Security is managing that and I can’t edit it via Windows Defender.

How do I check if in Kaspersky Total Security it is disabled or not? This is the list of permisson it has right now.

Hi, My video game Mass Effect Andromeda can not save any game progress for some reason. And one of the suggestions is to disable Controlled File Access or set it as an exception in Windows Defender. However when I tried to do that it says Kaspersky Total Security is managing that and I can’t edit it via Windows Defender. How do I check if in Kaspersky Total Security it is disabled or not? This is the list of permission it has right now.

Hello @Co4v3,

Welcome!

1. Read @Danila T.’s tutorial Read before you create a new topic!  & provide the required system & software information please? 
  2. When “cannot save any Mass Effect Andromeda progress”, what happens, is there an error → post a full screen image → we need to see what you see please? 
  3. In KTS Reports, are there any events that match → “cannot save any Mass Effect Andromeda progress”, save the Report as a .txt file & attach to your reply please?
  4. Note: it’s possible to set up all sorts of exclusions - see image, but first you need to know if it’s KTS that’s causing the problem in the first place, if not, modifying KTS will not assist

Please post back? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳 +🐋