Configuring Kata Server

Hello, 
 I have configured a Kata server afer choosing the Single node, that can operate as the Central node as well.
I configured an NTP server to pool.ntp.org, after configuring Password and the rest of the things.
Now, I have connected to the Kata server through my Security Center vm, what configurations does it need now? Or additional components?
Thank you in advance.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 151516.png

• 3 weeks later...

so far there is no problem, look at the links above...

Essentially, you need to specify three parameters to initially tune system performance.

red - how many end nodes (workstations and servers) you plan to connect to this server, this is the number for which you purchased the corresponding key for EDR

blue - the number of letters per second that you plan to submit for verification (if you integrate with some mail server, for example)

green - the maximum flow of mirrored traffic (SPAN) that you plan to submit for verification, this is also regulated by your license.

Спойлер

.thumb.png.a521d74d64d1460a5ccb26afdc6a5353.png

Storage size settings are of great importance when the system is running in a cluster (there are more settings there), when the system is running all in one (like yours) you probably won’t need to reconfigure...

On 1/8/2024 at 5:15 PM, BroIT said:

Hello, 
 I have configured a Kata server afer choosing the Single node, that can operate as the Central node as well.
I configured an NTP server to pool.ntp.org, after configuring Password and the rest of the things.
Now, I have connected to the Kata server through my Security Center vm, what configurations does it need now? Or additional components?
Thank you in advance.

Screenshot 2024-01-08 151516.png

What User name you are trying to use did u try "Administrator/Administrator" ?