Code Integrity notification from KIS

After I installed KIS I got the message: Code integrity control is enabled in the operating system. Some application features are unavailable.

I have tried contacting KAS Support, but still no response, I have also tried several solutions on the internet but to no avail. Every time I open my PC, this message always shows up, I'm very annoyed. Is there any way to fix this? Thank you 😀

Hello @nacex455

Welcome!

1. Which KIS version & patch(x), on the Windows taskbar or hidden icons, rightclick the Kaspersky icon, select About
  2. Which Windows version & build?  
  3. When Learn more is selected, what shows?
  4. Are any of the Hyper V or Virtual options enabled?  
  5. Since installing KIS, has the computer been shutdown, using Shutdown/powered OFF & ON

Please let us know? 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋

I am currently using KIS version 21.3.10.391h, on Windows 11 Dev Channel build 22579, with VT-x enabled in BIOS and has been shutdown. 

When I click Learn more, it takes me to the following link: support.kaspersky.com/15507?cid=KIS_21.3&utm_source=interceptor&utm_medium=product&utm_campaign=KIS_21.3#dguard

I have never opened Device Guard before.

I am currently using KIS version 21.3.10.391h, on Windows 11 Dev Channel build 22579, with VT-x enabled in BIOS

Hello @nacex455

Thank you for posting back & the information!

Insider & Preview builds are not supported, please refer to KIS Hardware and software requirements

& we suspect the enabled VT-x, may also be an issue. 

Thank you🙏
Flood🐳 +🐋