closing of the session in the mac.

Hi, I have several companies. I have bought and paid the license annually. Since we have macOS Catalina the Macs block. In Windows 10, they systemize the system and block many programs.

Right now, what interests us most is that with the Adobe Lighroom and the open Kaspesky, the session of the 2017 iMac is closed with 20gb of memory.

Now we have to work with the Antivirus uninstalled to prevent it from failing.
I need a solution to know if we continue to pay or not.

Thank you very much.

Hello @hartmunn,

Welcome!

1. Check KIS20 Mac system requirements ?
  2. Check of applications incompatible with KIS20 ?
  3. ➡ Uninstall KIS, follow the steps documented in How to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security through the uninstallation wizard.
  4. At the completion of the uninstall, reboot - fully shutdown & restart the MAC. 
  5. Do a clean KIS install
  • If the issue still remains, please contact Kaspersky Technical Support, include MAC LogsTrace files, run as the issue is replicated, a detailed history, including Adobe LR version, all actions taken and images if they represent the issue?
  • After submitting the case, you’ll receive an automated email with an INC+12digits reference number, then, normally, within 5 business days, a Kaspersky Technical Support human will communicate with you, also by email, you may continue to engage with the Kaspersky Technical Team via email or by updating the INC in your MyKaspersky account.

Please share the outcome with the Community, when it’s available? 

Thank you🙏

Flood🐳

Hi, I have several companies. I have bought and paid the license annually. Since we have macOS Catalina the Macs block. In Windows 10, they systemize the system and block many programs.

Right now, what interests us most is that with the Adobe reader Lighroom and the open Kaspesky, the session of the 2017 iMac is closed with 20gb of memory.

Now we have to work with the Antivirus uninstalled to prevent it from failing.
I need a solution to know if we continue to pay or not.

Thank you very much.

Thanks my problem has been resolved